Tamburrino focuses on managing your technology resources in a way that matches your mission. We evaluate your business and technology systems in-person and on-site, so that we can fully understand the unique dynamics at play. This allows us to work together with you as a team, viewing your company’s needs through the lens of our expertise. Technology should be integrated into your business, not the other way around.
That is step one.
The results of the on-site evaluations result in the development of an IT Strategic Plan. This plan is reviewed at a frequency you as the customer choose. This plan becomes the governing document which outlines where your systems are now and where they need to be.
In addition to the on-site evaluations and development of the IT Strategic Plan, we provide managed services for your business-critical systems. Managed services includes:
- E-mail or call-in remote support
- Note, anything we cannot perform remotely is dispatched to your location. No additional fees are associated with on-site visits. We will do our best to solve your problems remotely in every instance, to save us all valuable time.
- 24/7 monitoring of your servers and other core infrastructure. If a server goes down for some reason, we know about it and proactively work on resolving it.
- Online backup services and business continuity are included
- This is not simply an Online Backup solution. Should you have a server crash, we have the ability to bring any of your protected servers up in a virtual environment. In the case of a disaster we have the ability to virtualize your environment in a cloud-based system which would allow you to work remotely until services at the main facility are restored.
- Patch management
- Antivirus and Security management
- Remote desktop support on all workstations
- Virtual CIO services – including the development and management of your IT Strategic Plan